Is your life feeling out of control and unpredictable on a daily basis?
Chances are you are experiencing some of the following normal reactions to separation and divorce.
- Angry with your kids
- Cant concentrate – at work, at home, driving, grocery shopping
- Confusion, dazed, forgetful
- Feelings of failure
- Fits of crying
- Kids aren’t talking to you
- Kids are getting in to trouble at school
- Lack of concentration
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Panic attacks
- Problems with kids acting out (at school, at home, on play dates, etc.
- Short fuse with your kids
- Uncommunicative teens
- Upset stomach
I get all of that – these are direct results of the emotional roller coaster you are on – a bit out of control at times and certainly unpredictable. It’s totally understandable – chances are, you’ve never been through this before! That’s where I come in – I can help ascertain what areas are confusing, where I can direct you to proven resources and guide you through this unknown territory, week to week, for as long as it takes.